Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/11/2010

Port Dickson Trip ♥

Port Dickson !

hmm.. the first thought is ~
oh my ! what a dirty beach !
aren't you? :)

I been Port Dickson last time and seriously, I hate that a lot ~
I don't even get into the sea water huh huh !

but I just gone there last few weeks ago :)
just right after my mid-term exam !
the sea is in crystal blue color of water !
don't believe it? :)


I met a friend in college, who name as Ah Yau ~ he lived in Port Dickson :)
but now he is currently live in Help Resident which located at Damansara lar okay ! ~ haha :)

he brings us to this place :)
a very very nice beach !
but what is suffer is that we need to cross a jungle only we are able to go the beach !
we will pass through rumah api XD
However,
most of the people didn't spend time there ~

we can see the ship pass through there ~
but of course, it is far from us lar =p

taken some pics there :)

huh ~ I realize that I didn't have a picture taken with Yan :( I wonder why !
capture it more on August kayss dear? =D

then we go another beach ~ which located just beside the roadside ~
something to be curios is ! the beach clean !
Although it is not crystal blue, it is crystal green !
hmm ~ I really wonder but I think this beach is more inside and they didn't find out this beach~
this is just my opinion ok! XD
then we go for..

banana boat !!!!!

and ~

air force !!!!!

OMG! the feeling is great !
we are so stupid and shouting like nobody there !
actually we gained a lot attention as we are shouting loudly there :p

that's a wonderful trip for us after sitting for mid-term =)

kays!
please help me to click nuffnang ! ~
check it out more as I will update for tomorrow !
stay tuned !

*mwahs*

No comments: