Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/14/2010

Gathering ♥

Hey dearies !
I am sorry that I am not going to talk about my ring today !
it is because that I have forgot to bring my ring out,
therefore I am failed to capture the picture of the two rings together !
ok fine, let's us talk about it by tomorrow or Friday ok? :)

let's back to our topic today !

Gathering ♥
5E1's gathering ~
about 10 peoples there that day ! :)
thank god that there are 1/3 of the people in our class ! haha ~ :)

I do miss you guys!we have a big transformation since last time !
we used to spend time together last time, gossip in the class when teacher is absent last time ~
but everything is changed now..we couldn't spend time as what we have done last time ~

Although all of us are busy with our own life, our relationship didn't change ! :)Friendships forever !babies, I love you guys :)

Stephy & Jin Yee

Stephy & Han


Stephy & Yan
Stephy & Adam *got disturbed by baby ! haha :) Stephy & Mae
Stephy & Kar Men
Stephy & Mun

Stephy & Der Hwa
MUAHAHA XD
GIRLS ! :)

gotta go !
tomorrow got presentation for Finite Mathematics !
for the new reader of my blog, are you curious to see me in formal clothes? =p
must take some pic of it tomorrow !
stay tuned ~ :D

gotta go !
bed need me XD
nights people ~

* mwahs *

please click on nuffnang ! :)






No comments: