Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/17/2010

Sing k ! ♥

tee-hee !
updated again ! :)
what am I going to talk about is....

Sing k ! =)


out with Hui, Mun, Yan, Mae, Qii ~
I hoped that I didn't left out any of you >__<
cause it happened a week or two weeks ago !

I can still remember that was a friday :D
my class end at 10am ~
then Yan and I go Leisure mall and wait for sing k at 1pm :)

Stephy & Qii

Stephy & Mae

camwhore in toilet =p

Stephy & Hui

Stephy & Mun
Stephy & Yan
group pics :D
ended with a stupiak look XD
with spec =S

ciaoooo people ! :D
I was in the bad mood today :(
my final is coming on next saturday ! :(
I study for the whole day,
and it makes me feel so unhappy ! T.T
what to cheer me up? :)

nights people :)
hope that you guys can have a sweet dream tonight :D

*mwahs*

click on nuffnang please ! ~
ps: click on the advers :) not nuffnang :)







No comments: