Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/16/2010

Facial ♥





erlooooooooooooooo ~
I have updated my blog everyday as what I have promised you guys :)
today, I am cracking on my head whether what i need to talk about for my today's post !
at the end, I made a decision !!

which is ~

FACIAL!!

I had mentioned a billion of times that I NEED TO GO FOR FACIAL !
due to the pain that it causes & my packed timetable, I have delayed it at least 2months !
I can still remember that I keep telling Pheobe, I need to go for facial !
but apa macam... ini panggil tau cakap, tak tau buat =p

okays now, my story begins..

this morning I was damn tired as I only sleep at 1am last night..
however, I have to kick my butt to wake up from bed this morning at 6am ! :(

then go out at 6.20am ~ and fetch my baby first :)
I asked him to help me drive, so that I can sleep during the journey !
after fetch Yan, then we were headed to college :)

then we reach college around 7.15-7.20am..
then I continue my sleep until 7.50am XD
I was so dead and I really fall asleep in car ! :D

although I got bring my contact lens along,
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO WEAR IT !
oh gosh ! the very first time I did that !!
we got nothing else to do by today because there are computing presentation for today !
but it is not for my group :)

just right after the class, I met Melissa..
and we chat for awhile :) a little cute girl XD

then met Taltal, the girl that I miss so much !
long time no see :) she gave me a hug as what she mentioned before ! :)

and now ~ FACIAL TIME for me ! :(

the scariest part of the facial is to trim my eye brow and *** my pimples!
although it is the scariest part, IT IS MY MAIN POINT FOR DOING FACIAL -_-
girlsssssssssssssssssss XD oi leng mm oi meng XD

the procedure is so damn pain and my tears keep falling down on my cheeks !
she *** alot pimples of mine @.@

I am wondering... I thought my face was very nice?!

FREE OF PIMPLES?!

but why you need to remove so many pimples?!

I asked: hey, my face got so many pimples mieh? @.@
she answered: yea, very small ~ you can't feel it mieh?


then after done all these to screw up myself, she apply a face mask for me =p

after that, she left the room and closed the light !

then I fall asleep again !! XD
what a nice sleep XDDDDDDD

and here... is my result :)

my face is full of red dots now !
but then it will cure around 2-3days ! :D
PS:: SHE IS A VERY VERY VERY GOOD BEAUTICIAN !
She doesn't leave any scar on your face !



tee-hee !
time to go again !! :)
it's time to stick on bed again ! :D
I can enjoy my sleep until 11am tomorrow !
KAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

buaiis people !
love you guys !

*mwahs*

check on my blog everyday as I will update it every night :)

click on nuffnang !
thanks!! love yea :D





No comments: