Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/13/2010

FIFA worldcup Final ♥

hey hey ! I am here again ~ :)
I am sorry that I did not update my blog yesterday as I promised.
I did not have enough sleep because of the FIFA final world cup day :(
I slept at 5am + ~ oh gosh ~ insufficient sleep kills me :(
and I have to study yesterday because I need to sit for Finite Maths quiz today :)
PS: I am dead on bed at 10pm last night :p

FIFA world cup ~ :)

only held every four years !
Everyone is talking about FIFA FIFA at everywhere X)

I found it on net ~
cute? :D


Me, as a football noobie xP
only watch the final match ~
Yan, baby and I had decided to stay overnight at Mun's house :)

then ~

there we go ! :D

we had reached her house around 11pm
and we bought a lot of snacks such as twisties, cup mee, pringles and etc :P

we played around with baby's laptop ~
CAMWHORE ! :D
total in 60+ pictures ~
lol lol ~ I only uploaded a few of it :)

showing teeth XD
baby, me, Mun, Yan =)

that's what we learned from Renee XD
nose hole :S
with Mun ~

lastly, my baby ! :)

~ Final ~
SPAIN VS HOLLAND

I am not supporting any team ~
but all of my friends are supporting SPAIN ~
so~ I became a follower =p

Both of the team played well !
the match was boring ~
cause there are tons of yellow cards and one red cards
INSTEAD OF GOAL!

At the end, SPAIN WON! :D
at the extra 30mins match =S
I thought they're going to kick penalty hmm hmm ~
PS: all of us feel like sleeping that time =p

SPAIN won as what the octopus predict ~
Paul, you're awesome :)

that's all for today ! :D
another one about my ring tomorrow !
stay tuned >3

*mwahs*

please click nuffnang ! :D
thanks people ! =)






No comments: