Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/25/2009

♥ Add Maths ♥

huhz...
was writing the post about Sunday just now.
but it was too long and I'm damn lazy and I feel like watching gong sam gai now.
so I have made a decision to ignore it first :)
after I have done then only I post it up.
since I have already recover my mood :)
there is no point for me to express my feeling here now.

errr... ADD MATHS!
walaos... when I'm waiting outside the exam hall.
my heartbeat is so fast and I can't control my feeling.
I'm damn nervous and worry.
cause I only start follow up my add maths since last night 7pm =/

then then... it was very lucky that I only don't know how to do 2question in paper1.
and I got lack of time to complete 3question of section A in paper2.
wow! My mind is stunned and nervous when I realize I got only 5-10minutes to finish 4-5question in paper 2.
I was.... huhz!!
damn scary.!! and my hands shaken...
until my graph in section A, [cos graph] is shaken too =w=
at last, class and teachers have been waiting for me for 5minutes.
just to let me tick the questions and tie the paper.
woaaaa... my hands is uncontrollable and I was very nervous that time.

my faces is reddish and hot as hell, my hands is cold.
while after I go out from the class, Hoi Mun asked me why is my faces so reddish =w=
I lose 14marks automatically in paper2.~
the feeling is so sucks.
but I think, most worse like, getting 60 for paper1, and getting 60 for paper2.
I can still get 66marks after divide 180.
so I think I can still afford to get the A-. for the worst thing to come.
huhz. I hope so. I know how to do d =(
I just out of time to do that =(

well, going to Science seminar tomorrow morning.
shit! have to wake up earlier again =w=
I woke up at 4am this morning =(

Ended.

some of you pity me please!!

No comments: