Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/21/2009

Maths paper is coming soon. ^^

Yeah, I had rest for 2days ==
haha! I thought I will study.
but at last I ended my day in front of computer.
lol.

My eyes is reddish and very pain now.
I scratch my eyes this morning.
and now.
I have to face the mistake that I done this morning.

Well, nothing much.
Just feel like blogging suddenly.
I feel very happy today. haha!

After Maths, Moral and Add maths...
We are going to finish our exam soon.
haha.
It's great.
but for all science stream students,
your nightmare is just started tomorrow...
so, good luck for all of us! :)

P/S: I found that many candidates who never take add maths feel maths is a very tough subject.
actually maths is just a very easy paper.
try not to give up on this subject k?
Good Luck! :)

ESPECIALLY RUBY TAY SZE YIN.
YOU DID STUDY VERY HARD.
DON'T GIVE TOO MUCH PRESSURE TO YOURSELF.
JUST TRY TO DO.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAT QUESTION, THEN YOU SKIP IT.
DO THE EASY ONE FIRST!
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF.
SPM MATHS IS REALLY A VERY EASY PAPER IF COMPARE WITH YOUR SCHOOL PAPER.
SO, GOOD LUCK AND I LOVE YOU! :)

Oh yeah, Baby Luyi called me yesterday.
She asked me to have a vacation at Melaka after SPM.
It's too bad that it crash with my PPS annual dinner. huh.
See how is it la :)

yeah xD ♥♥ Maths ♥♥

No comments: