Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/19/2009

Yeah xD I'm back again =P

♥ Second day of SPM ♥

I had finished my BM SEJ and BI- the subject that I worry so much.

wow! I'm super happy and lucky enough for today!
I did read up some story line essay which written by my favorite tutor, Mr.Ngooi.
I'm super lucky that I can write one of the compos with the title in the exam!
wow! How lucky am I?!
I did used the same composition story line when I sit for trials.
I still remember that I did memorize the compo during trials.
Even though I did not read a billion of times of that storyline.
But I still can remember clearly and I did read once last night :)

hmm.. the paper 1 is quite easy for all SPM candidates :)
I could not do Monsoon History T.T
I'm not sure that my answer for novel is correct or not.
cause that is all from my mind. I don't expect the question will be like this.
I choose that Kino choose to go back La Paz and flung the largest pearl back to the sea after the sudden death of his son, Coyotito.
I don't know it is right or not cause Chien Hoong said that I was wrong? maybe.
haha. I wonder.
heee... I got confidence to get a distinction for English :) but I scare the scale will increased.
yes, this is only what I worry about.

well, Sejarah is a tough one for me. xD
hahah xD nothing much of this subject. I only hope that I could pass it. lol

heee.. xD I'm resting now xD
I still have 3days more to continue my test. haha xD
what a nice break for me :) so that I could have more time to study now.
yes, I did on my study mode :)

CiiAoo~♥

No comments: