Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/27/2009

My Life ♥

It's the time,
for me to express my feeling again.

I would like to introduce someone here...
who is important in my life..
who is precious to me..
who I loved so much.

yeah, It's you! =)

NONONONO! Don't misunderstand me!

SHE is not my BOYFRIEND!
but my BEST FRIEND!! XD
I love her so much! xD

we clicked well and our relationship go on like a house of fire.
we love each other.
we share our happiness.
we share our unhappiness.
we share our secrets.
and everything. =)

I really feel very touched.
you always be with me every break time we had during SPM. =)
I know you can mix Alex too.
you come to me.
we study together =)
rest together =)
and of course, have our MCD together XD
I'm really happy to spend time with you!

I really enjoyed the company that we had! =)
I'm glad to be your best friend in your heart!!
Love you, as always! xD

Last,
Ruby, Ida, Lu Yi, Han, Mei Yan, Wei Ming, Evon, April...
I do love you all too =)
you all are always in my mind!
do hang out together after SPM!

Evon baby! Even though we're not too close.
because we only hang out for one day.
not much time for us to communicate.
but you really make me touched!
I'm glad to know you ! =)
mwahs!

♥ LOVE ♥

No comments: