Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/10/2009

I'm back again =)

hmm...
nothing much for this post.

I feel depressed.
My friends who around me having problem in their life =(
yes, including me.
but my problem have been solved and I don't think it will repeated in my life anymore.
I feel very sad when I knew you all's situation.

Well, be tough my babies =)
SPM is around the corner and we should concentrate in examination.
Am I right?
We had spent 12years from primary till now.
yeah, we're going to leave our school.
SPM is a examination to judge us and we must try our best to sit for this exam.
so, every problem put aside first ok? =)
Our future is depending on this certificate.
and I really hope that you all can stand up ~
be a tough one =)
cheer up~ babies.

I think I should end up here. Don't feel like talking much because I don't hope to let people know what is this. lol
my babies, just want to let you know that I really care about you all =)
but.. maybe you're not reading my blog~ haha =)
I will stay by your side when you need me =)
do drop me a phone call if you're unhappy.

oh yeah. SPM is coming ~
although I still haven study for exam ~.~
[studying gong sam gai and fu guai mun =X]
but I think I can study from now on =X
At least I know abit from that. lol

for all SPM candidates...

all the best in your exams. =D
and please =) take good care of yourself and do not sick during examination period. =)

la la la~ I'm going to watch 2012 this friday =PPP
I can't wait to watch this =P

=============================================================
end up my post with a motivator @@ lol.
my friend sent me these. do have a look =)

Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih.

berakit-rakit ke hulu,
berenang-renang ke tepian,
bersakit-sakit dahulu,
besenang-senang kemudian.

6days to go for our exams. many things can happen in this period.
so, take good care of yourself. make some history out of your family.
u can do it. don't do it for school. but do it for yourself.
what you think you are, what you think you can, what you think you understand.
it's time to prove it now. good luck =)

ended. =)
wish you all the best in SPM examinations.
muackz. xD

No comments: