Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/22/2009

♥♥ Maths ♥♥

wiiiii =D
I just reached home after having a lunch at outside just now :)
hmm... today's paper is just a walkover.
I still got enough time for me to re-check paper1.
but this does not happened the same when I sat for paper2.
I wasted a lot of time in graph question.
Because I draw it twice =.=
the stupid question created cheaply.
After I done (a) (b) (c) only I realize that (d) need more point which my graph does not have.
So I have to redo it. haiiihhhhzzz...

After that, I got no enough for me to check the paper again.
But it's easy overall :)
I don't know bearing in paper 1. =w=
and transformation in paper 2 =(
I don't which point is the point of enlargement. which point is the point of rotation.
however, after that I did write the answer at the last time.
got 80% correct =P
But I think maybe I could not get full marks there ='(

What I hope is I did not do any maths error there :)
XD gambateh!!
Ruby darling and Lu Yi baby,
how is you two's maths paper?
still ok? :)
It's ok afterall right? =D



♥ Another exam day ♥
♥ Mwahs! ♥

1 comment:

Ah Shan~ said...

Maths paper is easy & suppose to score full de oh.. anyway, jiayou for the rest of ur papers.. ^^