Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/18/2009

A tiring day.

huh..
I had finish BM papers and Sejarah paper 1 today.
It was a tiring day.
oh yeah, super tired.
my muscles is so pain that I think I shoulder is too stressed.
my right hand is so pain that I wrote a lot of words in BM no matter BM paper1 or paper2.
my blue pen was new and used up 50% of it.
I just try to throw everything that I know.

I did put a lot of peribahasa and one pantun for my short essay and of course, the long one.
but it's too bad that I'm worrying I put wrong or do any mistake cause I got no time to check my words.

It makes me worry much and I was super tired today.
I was asleep at 12 last night and get up at 5am this morning.
I only slept for 5hours! It was killing me! =(
My eyes is closing but I got no time for me to rest.
I must study BI and History today.
I think I must get up at 4.30am tomorrow.
to get a fresh mind, study in early morning tomorrow.

how?

Life is so hard. =(

I hate exam days. ♥


No comments: