Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/23/2009

Another day xD but I'm moody right now =(

hmm...
just finish Moral exams today xD
yeah! tomorrow is Add Maths xD
tomorrow is my day XD
my favorite subject xD
but this is not my forte anymore =w=
I forgot about this for quite long ago.
should follow up later.

I just sign in my facebook and I read something that pissed me off.
yeah, I get pissed again.
the feeling is so bad and unhappy.
I'm moody right now.
Do you think you have the rights to rude to me?!
my legs! my hand! is all because of YOU!
well, I will upload the picture soon!!!!
to prove the rudeness that you treat me!!!
I will never ever forget about that!

ok, make a conclusion here.
not in the mood now.
I was waiting for my favorite show.
but I wonder why I must be waited for so long.
SHIT!

No comments: