Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/16/2009

SPM.

SPM, you're so bad.
why do you want to come so fast?
why the time passed quickly?
I hate it.
but I think we should cherish this moment.
We could not take public exam like this anymore.
yeah, this is the last one, and we should not let us regret when we get our result on March.
today, yeah. It's today.
I start study for History.
I did memorize some points of it and I hope that the tips are really works.
cause I did not study for all but just ramalan this year.
Hope everything will be fine, now and then.

As Chun Yau said, I lost my confidence when I sit for PMR.
Yes, me too.
I lost it too, and I do not know what can I do now.
I lost my way.
I scare, I scare I could not get a good result for SPM.
But I cannot blame anyone, cause I'm the one who do not put concentration in this exam.

My parents never put any hopes to me.
My mom just hope that I could pass my Malay.
My gosh, I'm so weak in her eyes.
And it makes me feel more comfortable. maybe?
at least I did not have too much pressure.

yeah, my friend. regret for now is better than after this.
please on your study mode.
and try to study everything you could, do your best.
memorize History and throw it out on your exam paper.
even though there might be a end of the world in 2012.

I will try my best for this exam.
and you too.
please don't make yourself regret next time.

4 comments:

chunyau said...

lol..
got my name ler @@

chenx said...

haha xD how you know it's you? =P yeah ma xD you say out the words in my mind =P

chunyau said...

haha..
everyone got the same feeling ma =]

chenx said...

hahaha~ yeah wor yeah worr... but now I think you gain your confidence =DDD